POOLKING's depth sand filter has two different sand beds . Coarser less dense sand at the bottom of the filter bed , and finer , denser particles in the top layer . The downstream filtering allows very deep and effective filtration of particles and higher filtration rates . With this combination , a depth sand filter provides many advantages over a conventional sand filter .
The advantage of a fixed nozzle bottom is that filtering takes place through the entire surface . At the backwash , the reverse circulation takes place at depth which results in a very efficient backwashing . In order for a visual inspection to take place in a very simple way , the sand filter is fitted with a sight glass in clear plexiglass . Equipped with manual venting and large manhole for easy maintenance . These filters are well suited to commercial pools or spas .
1. Maximum working pressure: 400kPa/58psi/4.0bar.
2. Factory Testing Pressure: 600kPa/86psi/6.0bar.
3. Maximum Water Temperature: 50℃.
4. Size of Gravel: 1mm-2mm.
5. Size of Silica Sand: 0.5~0.8mm.
- Fiberglass filter body is UV and corrosion Resistant.
- 0.8~1.2M BED depth for finer filtration.
- Lateral with tight gaps are able to keep out filter media and dirt particles.
- Sight glass and Sand drain are available in option.
- Nozzle plate system ensures maximum performance and save up to 25% of backwash water.
- Lateral and nozzle plate are available in option. - Flange or 6way multiport valve are available in option.
|Model||Filter Diameter （mm）||Filter Height（mm）|
|Filter Area（m²）||Connections（inch/mm）||Sand Weight（kg）0.5-0.8mm||Grave Weight（kg）1-2mm|
If you have any inquiry about our products, feel free to contact us that we are 24 hours on line.We've got preferential price and best-quality products for you.
They are all manufactured according to the strictest international standards. Our products have received favor from both domestic and foreign markets.
They are now widely exporting to 200 countries.