Poolking, your best swimming pool equipment manufacturer and supplier with more than 20 years experience.                                                                              +8613922334815

Language

How to choose swimming pool water circulation mode in swimming pool design

2023/03/16

In the process of swimming pool design, how to choose the swimming pool water circulation method? This question should first consider your own actual situation, such as: investment bonus, site size, construction period, technical support, etc. Make a choice according to your own situation. Generally speaking, there are three ways of water circulation in swimming pools: downstream type: the entire circulating water volume of swimming pools or water amusement pools is sent into the pool through the water supply port located below the water surface of the end wall or side wall of the pool, and then by the water supply port located at the bottom of the pool. The water return port retrieves the corresponding volume of water used, purifies (dosing, filtering, heating and sterilizing), and then sends it back to the pool for continued use.

We generally adopt the "downstream" circulation method that simulates the flow of rivers. Its advantage is that it is simple to construct. It only needs to pre-embed the return port on the pool wall. There is no need to build a balance pool, and the construction cost is relatively low. The loss along the way is small; but there are also disadvantages. When the connection method of the inlet and outlet connecting pipes is not adopted properly, there will be dead water areas, and some floating objects will remain on the pool surface, which needs to be removed manually. Counterflow type: the entire circulating water volume of the swimming pool or water amusement pool is sent into the pool through the water supply port or water supply tank at the bottom of the pool, and then the corresponding volume of used water is retrieved through the overflow tank on the outside of the pool wall for purification (dosing, filtering, heating and disinfection) and then sent back to the pool to continue using the water flow. The advantage of this circulation method is that the water distribution is relatively uniform, and the floating objects on the surface can be removed with the water flow, but it requires a lot of construction, and the loss along the pipeline is also large, and it is necessary to build a balance pool, which is relatively high in construction costs. When the flatness of the pool is uneven, the pool water will be short-circuited, that is, the treated water will return directly to the water treatment equipment without being used.

Mixed flow type: 60%~70% of the circulating water in the swimming pool or water amusement pool is retrieved through the overflow return tank on the outside of the pool wall, and the other 30%~40% of the water is retrieved through the backwater outlet at the bottom of the pool retrieve. The two parts of circulating water are combined for purification (dosing, filtration, heating and disinfection) and then sent back to the pool through the bottom of the pool for continued use. However, it has relatively large and complicated construction requirements and is generally not suitable for use. Poolking is the best swimming pool equipment manufacturer and supplier in China. Poolking exists to provide the highest quality swimming pool equipment while offering competitive pricing..

CONTACT US
Just tell us your requirements, we can do more than you can imagine.
Send your inquiry
Chat
Now

Send your inquiry

Choose a different language
English
Türkçe
ภาษาไทย
русский
Português
한국어
日本語
العربية
Deutsch
Español
français
italiano
Current language:English