Are you seeing a white substance forming on the surfaces of your thermostatic pool and maybe even in the water itself? If so, it is possible that you have white water mold growing in your swimming pool. When it come to white water mold, it is very common for a pool or hot tub, but once found, it must be resolved in a timely manner. Because i don't think you are willing to share your pool wirh the bacteria or diseases.
What Is White water Mold?
In wikipage, White water mold get another name ----- Oomycota, a kind of fungus and it causes some problems in your pool, water mold is more animal than apple. Because it happen naturally, it is a problem that all pool or tub owners must be aware of. If you neglect it and use the pool or tub as usual, this mold could begin to grow and flourish in your swimming pool or tub. However, if you do the right thing, you would get rid of it once and for all.
Getting Rid of White Water Mold
If you find yourself with a white water mold problem, solve it as soon as possible. The longer you let the mold grow the harder it will be to get rid of it completely.
1. Drain your swimming pool.
2. Use a wall brush to clean all the surfaces of your swimming pool and focus on areas where you can see the mold.
3. Chemically clean your filter media（E.g: quartz sand, Cartridge etc.）, or even replace it.
4. Flushing the pool with a triple or quadruple dose of shock.
5. Refill the pool with fresh water.
6. Test the water and balance it.
POOKING is a filter expert by your side and always provide the best product for our customer.
Hinterlassen Sie einfach Ihre E-Mail- oder Telefonnummer im Kontaktformular, damit wir Ihnen ein kostenloses Angebot für unsere breite Palette an Designs senden können!