The swimming pool filter is the most crucial equipment that is compulsory to use. The right choice of swimming pool filtration system makes a big difference in maintaining your pool well. The main factor of selection depends upon the above-ground or in-ground pool. It is essential to keep the water of the swimming pool clean. Swimming pool filtration systems are used for such purposes.
It is used to purify the water from any smallest particles and debris. So, water remains dirt-free during the swim season. This guide is designed for those who want to clear themselves about the swimming pool filtration system. After reading this blog post, you get answers to many questions, such as how does pool filtration work? What are the different types of swimming pool filtration systems and many more! Let's start to discuss the topic in a detailed manner.
Working Principle of Swimming Pool Filtration System
The swimming pool filter works combined with the pool pump. So, the filtration system also includes a swimming pool pump. The following are the steps involved in cleaning the water:
● The purpose of the pool pump is to force the water through the pool filter
● The pool filter, in return, filters the water from bacteria and debris
● After this pump return the clean and purified water back to the swimming pool
The right choice and top quality swimming pool filter provide the following advantages:
● Long life
● Ease of use
● Low running costs
● Also, reduce the maintenance time of the swimming pool
Pool Filtration System Types
Now the question is, which filter is chosen? There are a wide variety of filtration systems available in the market. The selection depends upon the following factors:
● Fitness of the filtration
● Time required for the maintenance
● Water consumption
1. Sand Filtration
It is a more accessible filtration system because it requires less maintenance. Sand filtration uses sand to clean the water from dirt and impurities. However, it can not remove the smallest particles from pool water or takes a longer time as compared to other filtration systems. Furthermore, one of the most significant advantages is that you need to replace sand with a new one after 3 to 5 years.
2. Diatomaceous Earth (D.E.) Filters
Its working principle required the D.E power. D.E filters clean the water well compared to other filtration systems and require extra maintenance work. Same as sand filters, it also needed backwashing and cleaning. D.E filters take more time to clean the cloudy water of the pool.
3. Cartridge Filters
It is the best combination of both that we mentioned above. For cleaning purposes, a cartridge cleaning solution is used. Water wastage in this filtration system is less than sand or D.E.
4. Pocket Filtration
The following are the feature of pocket filtration:
● Performance similar to cartridge
● But, it requires more maintenance
5. Glass Filtration
It is one that is closely related to sand filtration regarding fitness and maintenance. It is more expensive than a sand filtration system.
Both above-ground and in-ground filtration are available in the market. D.E filters are super active in order to remove the smallest particles from water. Choose the filtration system whose size is larger than your swimming pool's requirement, and you achieve the desired pumping rate.
Criteria for Choosing The Filtration System
The selection of a filtration system depends upon the following factors:
1. Flow of Filtration
The flow is according to the volume of your swimming pool.
2. The type of Filter
It should be adapted to the power of the filter pump.
3. Electrical Consumption
Better to choose an economical pump.
Elements of Filtration System
The filtration system depends upon many elements. Each one is discussed below.
1. Pump And Electrical Cabinet
Both are essential for the proper working of a swimming pool filtration system.
● A pump is used for the circulation of water from the pool to the filter system and vice versa
● The connection of the pump to the electrical installation of the house depends upon the electrical cabinet. It should have safety elements
The filter's primary purpose is to separate the impurities from the pool water. So, filters are the necessary equipment for the purification and healthy water.
3. The Hydraulic System
● Skimmers are used to clean water from leaves and any impurities floating on the surface of the water. If you want to learn more about it, then read our blog related to skimmers
● The assurity of connection can be confirmed through piping
● The refilling nozzle enables water to be projected into the pool
Benefits of Right Filtration System
The correct choice of swimming pool filtration system can give you many benefits. Some of them are mentioned below:
● It improves the quality of water
● It provides you cleaner pool by removing the smallest particles from the pool
● Cleaner pools also have a significant concern for your health
● It saves your eyes from irritation
● It prevents your skin from becoming dry
Poolking, Filtration System Easy to Use And Maintain
If you are searching for the right brand for purchasing the filtration system for your pool, Poolking is the best choice. We fulfill your needs regarding swimming pool equipment. Poolking provides the best swimming pool filtration systems that have a higher level of performance that cleans your pool well. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any queries about swimming pool equipment. If you want to know more about our brand, visit our site.
Always choose the filtration system that is easy to use and maintain and increases the quality of your pool water. There is no doubt that Poolking sand filters are the best fit for your swimming pool. Hopefully, this article clears all your queries about the swimming pool filtration system. If you want to know more, read our other blogs related to swimming pool equipment. Have any confusion? If yes, then comment below. We will try our best to solve the complications of your swimming pool!