Over the years, Poolking has been offering customers high-quality products and efficient after-sales services with the aim of bringing unlimited benefits for them. swimming pool water filter We have professional employees who have years of experience in the industry. It is them that provides high-quality services for customers all over the world. If you have any questions about our new product swimming pool water filter or want to know more about our company, feel free to contact us. Our professionals would love to help you at any time.Poolking swimming pool water filter is the outcome of thermodynamics knowledge. Its whole body part especially the air circulation parts are made with special materials and circulating layout.
R&D and QC departments make sure all the products are perfect and high quality.
Poolking offer high efficiency after-sales service to client. It takes 1 day to solve when any problem occurs.
POOLKING owns modern automatic production facility to produce over 3000 units sand filter per month
What is the warranty for the products?
Filters are two years, the other products are one year.
When do I need to replace the sand?
On average, sand should be replaced every 3-5 years. This may be longer if the pool stays clear, or shorter, if the filter runs all the time. The jagged edges of the sand wear down and become smooth as the sand ages. When this happens the sand can no longer trap debris particles and dirt can pass through the sand and back into the pool.
Who can join
Dealers (Builders , wholesaler , trading company ) in the swimming pool industry .
- DE filter is the most effective type than other filter.
- DE filter can be worked about two weeks before backwashing.
- Large-capacity filter rab provide maximum filter surface area for grater dirt-trapping capacity and longer periods between cleaning.
- Unique internal filter rod ensures optimum filtration and backwashing efficiency.
- Filter rab should be cleaned manually at last once per season.
- High filtering precision of D.E power to remove 1~2μm microorganism. The turbidity is about 0.1NTU after filtration.
|Model||Filter Diameter （mm）||Filter Height（mm）||Design Flow（m³/h）||Filter Area （m²）||Connections（inch/mm）||Required D.E（kg）||φD（mm）||H（mm）||A（mm）||B（mm）||C（mm）||E（mm）||F（mm）||K（mm）||M（mm）||φP（mm）|
|Model||Filter Diameter（mm）||Filter Height（mm）||Design Flow（m³/h）||Filter Area （m²）||Connections（inch/mm）||Required D.E （kg）||φD（mm）||H（mm）||A（mm）||B（mm）||C（mm）||φP（mm）|