Set up years ago, Poolking is a professional manufacturer and also a supplier with strong capabilities in production, design, and R&D. swim pro sand filter We promise that we provide every customer with high-quality products including swim pro sand filter and comprehensive services. If you want to know more details, we are glad to tell you.Some of our customers praise that it is very durable and efficient. They have used it for 2 years and it still functions well in heat dissipation.
POOLKING owns modern automatic production facility to produce over 3000 units sand filter per month
R&D and QC departments make sure all the products are perfect and high quality.
Poolking utilizes automatic robot spray machines, digital control winding system, cutting machines, plastic blow molding and plastic injection machines guarantee high efficient and unique products.
Who can join
Dealers (Builders , wholesaler , trading company ) in the swimming pool industry .
When do I need to replace the sand?
On average, sand should be replaced every 3-5 years. This may be longer if the pool stays clear, or shorter, if the filter runs all the time. The jagged edges of the sand wear down and become smooth as the sand ages. When this happens the sand can no longer trap debris particles and dirt can pass through the sand and back into the pool.
How often should I clean my pool?
Some swimming pools have areas with little or no circulation. This is where algae and bacteria can begin to grow. At least once a week, the walls and floor should be brushed and vacuumed to remove debris that the filter misses. Brushing is a must, even if you use an automatic pool cleaner or retain a weekly service.
- UV inhibited filament wound structural fiberglass tanks. - 2”or 63mm Inlet/Outlet PVC unions.
- Either 6 way Multiport or Push-Pull valve available for DE models.
- Easy removal or installation of cartridges or DE elements. - cartridges in 225, 250, 350, 450 Sq. Ft sizes,fully convertible to DE.
- DE elements in 35, 45, 75, 90 Sq. Ft. sizes,fully convertible to Cartridges. -Large clear lock ring sealed lid for easy interior viewing and media installation/removal.
- Exclusive integral Inlet/Outlet manifold eliminates conventional bulkhead fittings. - Hose bib drain valve allows removal of tank debris away from mechanical area
|Model||Filter Diameter（mm）||Filter Height（mm）||Design Flow （m³/h）||Filter Area （m²）||Connections （inch/mm）||Diatomite weight（kg）||φD（mm）||H（mm）||A（mm）||B（mm）||C（mm）||φP（mm）|