Sand cylinder filter is an indispensable device on the medium pipeline, usually installed at the inlet of pressure reducing valve, pressure relief valve, fixed water level valve or other equipment, to eliminate impurities in the medium to protect valves and equipment normal use. This article mainly introduces the replacement steps and precautions of quartz sand and activated carbon for filters. Replacement steps of quartz sand and activated carbon filter material: 1. Tools required for replacing quartz sand and activated carbon: pipe wrench, sand suction pipe, raw tape.
2. Before replacing quartz sand and activated carbon, it is necessary to conduct a comprehensive inspection of the equipment to see if there are any damaged parts in the customer's equipment. Inlet pressure of fresh brand activated carbon. 3. To stop the operation of the equipment, firstly, if there is reverse osmosis, the host pump of the reverse osmosis should be stopped first, then the raw water pump should be stopped, and then the water inlet of the raw water pump should be closed. 4. To disassemble the equipment, for larger sand carbon tanks such as 2472 tanks, pipe wrench can be used to remove the mandrel, and smaller equipment such as 1354 tanks can be directly lifted by hand.
Use a sand suction tank to suck out the sand carbon in the tank. The sand carbon suction uses the siphon phenomenon, and pay attention to exhaust the air in the suction tube. 5. When changing the sand and carbon, the carbon is generally replaced first, because the activated carbon that has just been loaded must be soaked in water to make it fully wet, and the air between the carbon particles and the internal gaps should be removed so that the carbon particles do not float on the water. , also to save time. First put a small amount of water in the bottom of the carbon tank, then put the activated carbon into it.
6. The filling volume of activated carbon is about 70% of the total volume of the carbon tank. In order to leave enough room for reflection. After filling the carbon, fill the carbon tank with water so that the water can fully soak the activated carbon.
7. Before replacing the quartz sand, a small amount of water should also be injected into the sand tank, and the quartz sand should be filled in the order of the large sand on the bottom and the small sand on the top. The filling volume of the quartz sand is about 70% of the sand tank. 8. After filling the quartz sand, reinstall the equipment. Washable quartz sand, before washing, confirm whether the valve is opened correctly, that is, the water inlet valve and the upper discharge valve, and close the water inlet valve of activated carbon.
Then turn on the raw water pump, first wash, then backwash. Then wash back and forth alternately. Until the water coming out of the waste water valve is clear.
9. Confirm that the quartz sand has been washed clean. Open the original water pump to clean the activated carbon. First wash it and then backwash it until the effluent is transparent and colorless without fine particles before it can be put into use. Turn off the water inlet to the softener when cleaning the activated carbon. Matters needing attention 1. Before replacing the sand carbon, completely cover the electrical components that are close to the sand tank and the carbon tank without the pump, so as to prevent water from entering the pump and causing the pump to burn out.
2. When filling sand carbon, the center tube should be sealed with raw tape to prevent sand carbon from entering the center tube. 3. When cleaning the sand carbon, it is necessary to wash it first and then backwash it. When backwashing, pay attention to observe the pressure gauge. If the pressure exceeds 3kg during backwashing, it should be turned to the front washing immediately. 4. The filling volume of sand carbon should not exceed 70% of the total volume, so that there is space for backwashing.
5. Generally, the raw water should be cleaned without pumping, and the pressure of tap water is not enough to clean it, unless the raw water pressure is very high. Guangdong Boying Environmental Protection Equipment Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer of swimming pool filtration equipment. The main products are: stainless steel sand tank, hair filter, ozone reaction tank, ultraviolet sterilizer, etc. With advanced technology, reasonable price and guaranteed quality, swimming pool filter equipment has won praise from consumers.
National consultation telephone: 4008-335-020 Poolking is the best swimming pool equipment manufacturer and supplier in China. Poolking exists to provide the highest quality swimming pool equipment while offering competitive pricing..